We offer the following rooms:
- Single room with private bathroom incl. breakfast, internet and all taxes, 500.000 IRR (around 12 Euro)
- Double room with private bathroom incl. breakfast, internet and all taxes, 1.000.000 IRR (around 25 Euro)
- Triple Room with private bathroom incl. breakfast, internet, and all taxes, 1.200.000 IR Rial (30 Euro)
- A Quad Room with private bathroom incl. breakfast, internet, and all taxes, 1.600.000 IR Rial (40 Euro)
- A 5-beds Room, with private bathroom incl. breakfast, internet, and all taxes, 2.000.000 IR Rial (50 Euro)
- A bed in dormitory incl. breakfast, internet, and all taxes, 350.000 IR Rial (8.5 Euro)
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:30 AM.
At “Negaar Varzaneh Traditional Guest House”, we offer a wide range of homemade Persian food, from light snacks to complete meals. Lunch is served around 2pm and dinner around 9pm. Please let us know if you’re joining three to four hours in advance. Here a selection of our food offer:
LIGHT MEALS (70/000 Rials, soft drink included):
- Kookoo Sabzi: Egg, parsley, dill, tareh, a bit of walnuts and barberries;
- Kalajush: Typical of this region, comes with mint, onion, turmeric, yogurt and walnuts.
FULL LUNCH/DINNER (150/000 Rials, soft drink included):
- Eggplant dishes (Kashk Bademjan, کشک بادمجان in Persian): it is one of the national food of Iran and people from Varzaneh are masters of it. It contains walnuts, olive oil, garlic, eggplant, mint, turmeric, onion and (liquid or dried) whey. It is famous as one of the tastiest vegetarian food of Iran. For a vegan option, you can have it without whey.
- Ghormeh Sabzi: It mostly contains kidney beans (or red beans), parsley, leeks (or green onions instead), coriander, dried fenugreek leaves, Persian lime, a bit onion and turmeric, and chopped lamb meat.