Negaar Varzaneh Traditional Guest House is a recently restored historic building dating back to the Pahlavi Era, with spectacular rooftop views over the Jame Mosque and the town of Varzaneh.
“Negaar” is a Persian word meaning picturesque that refers to painting or artistic designs and also a feminine given name meaning beloved.
The aim of our new guesthouse is to make our guests feel like at home, providing them with a common area where to relax and meet other travelers. We provide lunch and dinner at a small extra cost, all the food being prepared with local ingredients and truly, 100% homemade. We also organize tours, which, besides helping you to discover the beauty of this area, support the local community too.
Sustainability is important to us. We are proud of our beautiful nature around us. Our planet is changing, and we try to do our best to contribute to our planet.
- Our food is prepared with local ingredients and is 100% homemade
- If we have food left overs, we use this food to feed animals, and the food that is cooked extra will be served for refugee community of village
- We are reducing plastic consumption
- We always try to find a way to re-use things, so if someone does not need a book to read and have a book, or some of his/her clothes, next guests can pick it from our guesthouse
- We try to reduce our transportation for our tours by distance and sharing cars. As much as possible, we avoid making noise, and light pollution by not using special cars
If you have any ideas to share with us to make our guesthouse and way of living more sustainable, feel free to share this with us!
Services For Free
Domestic Phone Calls
Services For a Fee
What To Do in Varzaneh…
Varzaneh is a hidden gem in the middle of the desert, a traditional Persian village with a lot of sightseeing to do. Stroll around the narrow brick alleys watching women hiding themselves in their typical white Chador, enjoy the view from the top of the Pigeon Tower and listen to the local farmers singing to their cattle at the camel and ox mill.